- The context for your Professional Experience. A description of those aspects of your Professional Experience context that will impact upon and must be considered when you are integrating ICTs into the teaching you will do on Professional Experience.
- Your approach to planning ICT integration. A description of the approach you will use to plan the integration of ICTs into your teaching while on Professional Experience.
- your views of learning and teaching that inform your approach to planning;
- your view of the role of ICTs in student learning; and,
- a discussion of the specific processes, literature, theories, strategies, tools, systems and other insights you have gained through this course and your broader studies that inform your planning.
Moreover, there are also some important point that we should barred in mind that share by our lecturer, Ms Kim in Facebook group.
Good Luck to everyone!